Monday, July 18, 2005

rebirth of the blog

I told myself that I had no intention of continuing the blog once I returned from overseas. My issue with blogs is they seem so arrogant, assuming people care what I have to say or that my life is important enough to throw up on the Internet. But I guess I am rethinking that... not the "my life is important" part, but the continuing my blog part. See, it was suggested to me by a friend and fellow blogger (actually I'm not sure I am prepared to claim fellowship.... he's DC at http://journalscape.com/Dickie_Cronkite/ ... oh God did I just give a shout-out to another blog ... save us all.)

Anyway, I realized people love reading about other people's lives no matter how banal they may be, and I do enjoy writing, even if no one - or random sketchers - reads it. So welcome (back).

No comments: