Tuesday, January 10, 2006

adios amigos

At this time tomorrow night, I will be nestled in the home of complete strangers in Copan, Honduras. I am not sure what to expect from the host family, the school, the trip in general.

But I am packed and ready, and after a no-doubt restless night of anxious tossing and turning, I'll be on my way.

I am hoping to have Internet access (oh God, life without it? Now, I am not sure I signed up for that.) and will be keeping the blog posts going. I might even do one or two in Spanish, so dust off those dictionaries.

Adios.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bon voyage, mon amie. Oh shit wrong language.

Good luck chica. That's all the Spanish I know.

Anonymous said...

que te vaya bien - suerte!

Anonymous said...

vaya con DEE-yos.

Anonymous said...

(sniff. sniff.)